From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:24:12 -0500
Vicki Walsh is allways there to Help everyone when they are in need .
Now She needs Help! She e-mailed me and asked If there was anyway I
could help her with her 41/2 yr old ferret. She needs are Help!

He developed Insulinoma like symptoms... weight loss, hind leg
weakness, and lose of appetite. He went to the vet right away. his vet
ran a blood panel and all his values were perfect except for his red
blood count. Normal value is 40, his was 14. The vet said he needs a
blood transfustion. the vet suspects he may have an autommune shut
down. A blood donar is available, but the funds are not available.
We are asking if there is anyway the Ferret People can Help! it will
cost about $300.00 to $400.00. If you can donate anything it will be
apresated and whom donates will get crocheted eggs made bye Robin
Vieira for helping this poor baby.

Please I know we can help him. he only has 1 week to get this done!
or he could die! the vet Dr. Strake at South Coastal Animal Health in
Weymouth, Ma will be doing the procedure.If we can raise anuff money
for him. you can send donations throw paypal.com tp
or e-mail [log in to unmask]
or call South Coastal Animal Health @ 781-340-0800

Thank You So Much
Robin Vieira