From:
Jennifer Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:28:22 EDT
Recently, one of our members signed us onto a website that will donate a
percentage of items purchased from their merchant mall to our shelter,
South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue.  I am writing to ask all of you to
check out this site.  If you register and choose our shelter we will
receive $2.00 automatically, and this is at NO COST TO YOU (FREE).  Every
time you sign on and click anywhere on the igive.com homepage our shelter
will receive $.02.  Every little bit can help feed and medicate the approx.
150 shelter ferrets we currently have.  Please send this out to everyone
you know.  Your help is much appreciated!  Thanks.

igive. com
http://www.igive.com/html/ssi-4.cfm?cid=58389&mid=71382
or we have a link on our website  (www.miamiferret.org)

Jennifer, member of the South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue