From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:33:32 -0500
Another possibility with Jezebel (which I keep blocking due to difficult
memories) is J.L.  Juvenile lymphoma is quite different from the adult
versions and is an incredible imitator by its very nature.  You will want to
request the FAQs on this and get those and other FAQs to your vet.

I do not have specific genetics information for any domestics and have not
fooled around with genetics for a long time so can not answer the questions
asked in the FML of me about whether some patterns seen in ferrets duplicate
those in other animals.  Yes, who culls which individuals from the breeding
pool and why is probably one of the BEST indicators of a good breeder.

Sukie