From:
den Draak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 11:23:46 +0200
Hi everyone,

Greetings from the Netherlands :-) Since I last posted ferret math has
struck.  We got a tiny female kit to keep Max company.  We call her Muis
(Mouse) because she is so small.  Just over half a pound when we got her.
She's got a lesson or two to learn about being sweet :-)

Anyway, to get to the purpose of this post: In August I am going to Denver,
CO and I'd like to go shopping in a pet-store which sells loads of ferret
stuff.  Over here we can get ferret articles but it is much more expensive
than in the USA.  I've considered ordering stuff by mail, but then
forwarding prices get as high as what I would pay over here.

So, does anyone know a shop in the Denver area where I can buy ferret stuff?
I'd appreciate any advice.  Also I'd like to get some copies of Modern
Ferret.  I've checked out their homepage, but getting it mailed overseas
increases the subscription price incredibly.  Pity.

Thanks for your help.

Janneke (somewhat perforated)
Max (ain't I sweet?)
Muis (I love to bite my hoomans hand... and ears, toes, lips....)