From:
alia granda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 16:56:05 -0800
Hi all you fert crazied people.  I just wanted to invite anyone who's
interested to join the club I just formed at Yahoo!  There's only one other
ferret club I could find, and I wasn't getting everything out of it that I
wanted, so I figured why not create another one?  You can never have too
many ferty things, I think.

Anyways, I was hoping some of you would like to join to bring a greater
awareness to people who may not know very much about ferts, and to help me
make a strong club for fert enthusiasts.

The club is called FERRETS FERTS WOOZLES and the actual web addy is:
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ferretsfertswoozles.

Hope you all come out and help me make a fun club for all!  I also need
ideas and specific web addy's for links that I can add to the page.  I have
a lot of great links I want to put in, but couldn't get the exact web addy
right.

To the Killians, I would love to add your site to my list of links, but
I must be having a brain fart because I couldn't get the actual web addy
right, lemme know.

Thanks everyone! even if you're not interested in joining the club, please
email me with any suggestions you might have on how I could improve the
club.  Anyone with html know-how, I would love some advice on how to add
graphics in the page.

Talk at cha all soon!
Lia and all the snowballs