From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 04:07:31 -0800
>Julie, you must be peaking at the website to see how many ferrets we
>have here and are awaiting Surgery!!!

Of course I peeked at the site to see what was up.  You work full time,
keep house, and take care of 70+ fuzzies and a whole herd of other
animals...I couldn't get 5 minutes on the phone with you if I was God!
LOL Funny thing is...some people use the internet to talk to people from
around the world.  For me, it's the only way to communicate with one of
my bestest friends...who lives 3 miles from me....

>thank you to all who have purchased those items to help out the shelter.
>I will keep everyone posted on when we recieve money from the sale of
>the ferret items so you can see how much you have all helped the shelter
>ferrets.  i have gotten requests asking about the money raised so it
>will be on the FMl and on our website.

Good point.  I mean, how do you folks know I really did send the $$ to
CJ?!  Here's the deal: I wait till I have $100 and then I beg for an
appointment so I can give her the $$ !!!  Keeping a running total is
cool, too.  That way I can brag more.

*BTW CJ, I have the next $100, thanx to the Adoptathon!  So far, 5
fuzzies have found their forever home.  LOTS more still waiting, though.
Come on folks!  Don't wait till the last minute!  Christmas is coming
fast!

Want to see 50 ferrets in one pic?  Go to:
http://www.geocities.com/woozle31/Adoptathon.html

>I didn't already have a houseful of ferrets, I'd adopt a few myself, lol.

Allright, enough hinting around- I gave you one already!!!

Love and dooks,

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas