From:
Fran Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 09:45:36 EDT
With great enthusiasm, I am beginning today - August 1 - throughout the
month of August - a fundraiser to benefit ADV Research.

Please visit my website
             http://FerretsAreLove.com
and order a Luxury Playmat.  From August 1 to August 31, I will donate
$10.00 on each one ordered to ADV RESEARCH in memory of White Russian;
ALL those babies who have succumbed to this dreaded disease; all those
who now suffer from ADV and perhaps, most importantly, for all those we
can protect if we irradicate this killer.

Please keep in mind that, as always, a percentage of ALL my sales goes
to ADV RESEARCH.

Love on your fuzzies!
Fran Brown