From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 22:45:03 EST
God, I wish I didn't have to write this.

Furrice Fursnake, my original Way Kewl Kritter has left for the Rainbow
Bridge.

I do not believe it was due to the same cause as the others.  She did not
have the symptoms the others did.  The little girl did not even seem sick.
Furrice had been kinda down the last few days.  Wether it was because the
others left, or because she could not console me I don't know.  Whenever I
was down, Furrice used to crawl onto my lap, chest, or shoulder and lay
there.  Been that way ever since I first took her home.

She made her way out of the room several days ago, I believe to be by my
side.  I didn't have the heart to put her back in.  She slept curled on my
chest the past few nights.  I came home from work to find her body curled
up on my pillow.  But her spirit had already left her.

Dooksbury is the only one that is showing any signs of being ill.  The
others appear to be okay (God I hope so ...)

Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~ ~Cinna~Racer~
~Dookesbury~

Guardian Fur-Angels -  ~Furrice~Lady~Zeus~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~
Missing our friends - Kimo the Sumo Cat (and Honorary Fert) and fellow
ferts ~Petey~, ~Nibbler~, ~Max~, ~Romeo~, ~Bandit~, and the other ~Romeo~
Saying "Hey!" to ~Pandora~, ~Noser~ and the rest of the Tennessee Brat
Pack !!
Please see     KITY= .. =KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
                    http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html

Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.