From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 15:02:03 -0700
Any comments appreciated.

bounced my cheque to this person.  This all happended six months ago.  The
breeder wants the ferrets back, along with cages, and supplies.

I have offered to replace the check with a money order, which was refused..

The breeder was forced out of business due to financial crisis and eviction
from their home.

The breeder wants me to return the ferrets I purchased and their cages.
I sold the cages, bought new ones.  I adopted out one of the ferrets and
euthanized another who was ill.

We have had the ferrets for six months.  I have paid for vet bills, food,
and replacement cages.  I want to keep the ferrets, which have been
integrated with my own.

As a final note.  The person in question is on welfare and has dumped or
given away or sold ferrets in the past.  Due to this person's financial
problems, and the money and love we have put into the ferrets I don't want
to return them.

[KI]