From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 20:30:50 -0700
We are pleased to announce the 2005 International Ferret Symposium will
be held on April 29th - May 1st in St. Louis, Missouri at the Hilton
St Louis Airport.  All of the members of the International Ferret
Congress are looking forward to presenting another information-packed,
fun-filled weekend for ferret lovers.

We will again be hosting the Friday 'Vet Day' featuring some of the best
ferret Veternarians, Dr. Bruce Williams, Dr Karen Purcell and others, as
well as an additional line-up of speakers, Troy Lynn Eckart on Dealing
with Grief, Chris Matlick on Ferret - Lost and Found and others, who,
over the next two days will provide us with a wealth of information
related to our beloved Mustela furo.  We are still awaiting confirmation
on several speakers and will run the list of confirmed speakers in the
near future!

Since we are in the very early planning stages, please check our website
for updates and the latest information available on the schedule of
events, speakers and registration information.  Updates will be posted
to the FML and other group lists.

If you live in the St. Louis area and are interested in helping out,
please contact me, or any one of the IFC members.

If you were a Regional Coordinator last year and are interested in
helping out again, please contact us!

If you are a vendor, please note: In order in insure that our vendors
have a successful weekend, the number of vendors will be limited and
NO vendor registrations will be allowed after the deadline.  Vendor
Information will be available in the coming weeks.

Start saving those pennies now so you can Meet Me In St. Louis - the
Gateway to the West for a ferret adventure you'll never forget!!

We are looking forward to making the Ferrets 2005 the best symposium
ever!

International Ferret Congress
<www.ferretcongress.org >

Directors: