Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:42:13 -0400
Dis is Bibi Ferret.  My Auntie Renee is very, very, very, very nice ..
but she is silly, too!  Do you know what she did?  She bought more dan
*ONE HUNDRED* pounds of ribs for da dinner on Thursday in da park for
SOS!!!!

So ..  dat means you HAVE to come ..  okay?  It raises money for da
ferrets who don't have mommies and daddies in da shelter.  Plus, my
Auntie Renee is cooking .. and she is VERY, VERY, VERY good at dat!!!!
You will like it!  (My Mommy will be der, too.  But don't worry ... we
won't let her cook!  Hehehheheheheh ...)

And it might be cold ..  so make sure to bring your IFC sweatshirt and
jacket ..  and maybe bring your favourite blankie, too.  Okay?

- Bibi

    (000)___(000)  Ela Heyn
    ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483