From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:20:23 -0700
Dear All,

From all of us here at Rocky's, THANK YOU, for the wonderful support
you gave our online raffles, as well as those that were able to attend
OKTOBERFEST. It was our first time in the new outdoor pavilion, and by
all accounts, we will continue to have our get together's there. It was
a fabulous day, evening and even morning after. We donated a large fire
ring to the Am Legion, which provided some much needed warmth all day
and evening long.

Special thanks to our DJ and emcee, Bob Adams. Bob rocked the house for
many hours! I'd like to give a special shout of thanks to all of my
volunteers, that without you, there would be no OKTOBERFEST, or Rocky's
for that matter!

The big raffle win was the 50:50. The total of $1 chances purchased was
$545. The winner was Diane Campbell, Shelter Op of Ferret Guardian. A
check for $272.50 will be sent to the very lucky Diane!

All of those that participated in the online raffles and won, you will
be contacted by email with details of the items won and shipping fees.
However, this Saturday, Oct 25th is Dooktoberfest 2008 in Frederick,
Maryland, if any of the winners listed below, or a friend, is attending
let me know, and I'll spare you the shipping fees and bring your
winnings to you.

Online Raffle Winners:
Joan Scheer
Carrie Vavra
Trena Girouard
Dawn Brunke
Linda Waite
Lynn Toole
Julie Adams
Beth Reburn
Staci Sharp
Jen Johnson
Lin TK
Charlene Miller
Kimberly Pratt
Nan Sanders
Risa DiVincenzo
Steve & Jessica Sorber
Lisa Watson
Rhonda Wilson
Brandon Caire
Lance Martz
Heather Jones
Hannah Schoch
Alicia Brophy
Erin Weber
Cindy Scheidt
Kathy Peeling
Mindy Hawes
Kim Neel
Diane Campbell

Thank you all so much for helping Rocky's keep our doors open as we
head into our 14th year, and what looks to be the most challenging!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
www.rockysferrets.com