From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:05:46 -0400
My friend Cindy has a NEW product that I'm featuring on my Cottage
Product page. It called "The Ferret Tower Of Fun" and is a great way
for the kids to play with the tubes without taking up much room. It
will also help shape up those sagging middles of our beloved furkids
as well as strengthening their legs. Pease go take a look. For every
order CIndy receives for this item and you tell her you saw it on MY
site, she will donated $5 to my rescue.

I'm hoping to be able to save enough money up to get 2 of these, one
for each of our ferret rooms.

Here is the direct link to the page. It is the last item.

http://www.freewebs.com/fuzzyloving/cottageproductsjewelry.htm

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue