From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 02:00:00 -0500
Announcements of retirements may be forthcoming but, in brief, we are
in need of one or two Bridge Greeters. Hopefully ferrets or their
humans who have some connections to "the other side" and who can check
in on some ferrets in the way that Muldoone and Saraferret do or have
done, will apply.

Of course, you may bring your own writing style and your anonymity will
be preserved if you wish. Even e-mail addresses will be provided if you
prefer.

Please e-mail if you are interested. I will be pleased to call you and
discuss details with onyone interested.

Thanks!

Bill
FML Moderator