From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 19:21:29 -0400
Dear Ferret Friends,

You are cordially invited to a FERRET POW-WOW.  This get together is
sponsored by Ferret Friends of Indian River County International and Ferret
Camp of St. Lucie County.

This event will be held Sunday, September 21, 1997 at "Ferret Camp", located
at 1915 North U.S. Highway 1, Ft. Pierce, Florida between 1 - 4P.M.  Regular
Hamburgers, Vegetarian Burgers, Regular Hot Dogs, Morningstar Fams
Vegetarian Hot Dogs, Cole Slaw, Potato Salad, Sue Lyon's famous Bean
Surprise, Chips and dips, Ice Tea, Coffee, Cola and great desserts will be
served.  A short talk on the upcoming shedding season and keeping your
ferret smelling sweet will be given.  As always there will be free
informational handouts and the raffle.  WE REALLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT SO
PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND THE POW-WOW.

We need you to make reservations so we know how much food to prepare.  So
call 561-461-1978 and let us know you are coming.

Chere McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County International

Lynn and Mike Camp
Ferret Camp St. Lucie County Florida