From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 18:41:31 -0400
>some rather rude (in my opinion) posts about S.O.S. on another ferret list
>out there.  The post in question cast aspersions on the "solicitation"
>practices of our organization.

Ooo, ooo, (shoving my hand in the air) let me, let me, can I ay, can I????

Can I answer on the FML?  Can I tell everyone what a wonderful although
extremely small group you are, hmm??

Can I tell that you help EVERYONE, Canadian included ;-)

Can I say even though I try to support my local shelter (F.A.S.) I still
try to raise a couple of 'loonies" (Canadian, eh) for S.O.S. that way they
can decide who needs the money to help and I don't have to decide????

Can I tell them how I got to know S.O.S. through the Christmas Rescue???
(except I forgot how many but remember it was a lot of ferrets helped)

Can I show them My boy Toby as the Kouri Fan Klub Kanadian Rep???
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/memberspix3.html

I don't know what you saw on another list it and it doesn't matter at all.
What does matter is the wonderful job you are doing for all the ferret
Community!

Lynda Galloway