Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 2014 08:34:21 -0600
Ok, I just heard from Mary and learned that when she took the puppy to
the vet, they said they had to inform her with the discharge from the
nose and other symptoms the puppy could have distemper. He was put on
medication and when she took him back for his check up, he had none of
the symptoms and so distemper was ruled out. This is a relief in many
ways but also a disappointment in getting to know if the ferret vaccine
would hold up............I think the relief won out but I wanted to let
you all know. Bottom line, I have been using it for years, have not had
a case of distemper - which I haven't been exposed but I do get a lot
of ferrets in from different animal controls throughout Dallas/FtWorth
area plus I have yet to have a reaction to the vaccine.

Millie at Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue and
connecting Foster homes and sanctuaries
www.Txferretrescue.org