From:
Barbara Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 01:47:00 -0700
Hello Everyone!

This year, sadly, I was unable to attend the symposium.  In my place I
sent some hand made hats and crocheted eggs as a donation.  The hats are
especially made for the ferret with a flair for style!!!

Some hats were fidora-like, adorned with flowers, for lady like ferrets.
Some were snow caps of all colors with big pom-poms for cold weather
ferrets.  Still other hats were Christmas hats for all the Santa Ferrets
out there.  And finally, there were baseball caps for those crazy war
dances we all know and love.

I would love it if the people who recieved one would send me a picture
of their fuzzy children in their new hats.  It would make all the effort
of making the hats truely worthwhile.  Also, if anyone wants another or
didnt get one, I can make more, any style or design.  I also have lots
of crocheted eggs and make more all the time.

Enjoy your new hats!

Take Care,
Kathleen       Proud mom of Pogo, Bro Sis, Rasinette, Peanuttles