Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 12:52:18 -0800
Dooks All !!

I would like to request some warm, fuzzy wishes for a very special fert.

My friend Nori and I spend a lot of time at my local Petco (Portland, OR)
playing with the fur brats, getting them accustomed to being handled, and
general care.  We do the 'Fuzzy Ambassador' thing as much as we can.  We
even give unofficial names to them so we know who we are speaking about.

One guy inparticular stole my heart.  A silver MF with dark rings around
his beady eyes, and the tip of his tail was bent at 45degrees.  To me he
looked like a possum, so he was 'named' Possum Crookedtail.

Possum had been there for several weeks.  I had considered bringing him
home.  Since Willie had recently left for the Bridge, I wanted to give
the other kids some time.

Friday I stopped into Petco and Possum gave me that 'Take me home, please"
look.  Yesterday Nori and I went into Petco and I was fully prepared to
take him home.  I went running to the fuzzy pen only to discover he was
not there.  He had already been sold.

I hope that you will join me in hoping that Possum found a good home with
humans that will give him lotsa lovin'!!!!!  And if ya see a fert that may
be Possum, please give him a hug and kiss for me .

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew