From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 23:01:39 -0500
Please join us at:

Ferret Wise Shelter
        on
Saturday December 12, 1998

for a "Ferrets Holiday!" Open House in celebration of our upcoming 4th
year of service to domestic ferrets.

From 10Am-2PM
we will provide light refreshments, holiday cheer and music in the
shelter area.  Ewok will make a public appearance.  Meet "Casper" -
our 1998 rehab project!

No adoptions during this event!

Fun-alia items including bedding, ferret fun tubes, ferret supplies etc
will be available for those looking for ferret related holiday gifts!

Please consider bringing a good will donation of paper towels, laundry
detergent, chlorox bleach- or ferret toys!

For more information or directions please call 603 876-4975
or email at

We look forward to meeting you-- and celebrating the holiday season
with good wishes for our ferret friends!