From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 13:16:07 -0500
Question to all of you non-ferret owners in California.  I have a friend
that will be visiting California in the near future.  This friend just loves
to visit the California Agricultural Check points along the
Nevada/California border and feels that his/her trip will really be missing
something if he/she would be on a road or bypass that would go around the
check points, if you know what I mean.

I know that there were several routes listed in the past, detailing where
these check points were and what bypasses one could be on that would miss
them.  We certainly wouldn't want that to happen.  Imagine, going all of
that distance with friends and not seeing a check point.

Could some of you familiar with the highways and by ways leading from the
Reno area into the Last Continental FFZ please email me with precise
instructions of where my friend might accidentally go and miss these scenic
stops?

 Dick B.

[Moderator's note: Issues 1254 and 1277 have no information in them about
how to stop at a checkpoint.  BIG]