From:
Karen McCabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:59:23 -0400
Yes, I am familiar with Ms. Poehlin.  No, I do not particularly care for
her.  Over the past several years she has given me many reasons to feel
as I do.  Some ferret related, some not.  In this situation my feelings
are ferret related.

This ferret had a family.  By some mishap that family lost her.  The
family looked for her, and looked hard enough that they found her.
Shamefully, when they did they were refused her return.  They did not
give up, they fought for her.  Their vet even making a plea for her
return.  This is something I'm sure no vet would do if they felt the
ferret had not been properly cared for by the people they were making the
request for.  This ferret was being cared for.  Still they were denied.
A few short weeks and now their ferret is gone from them not once but
twice, and this time with no hope of ever returning.

Now, I want you all to go pick up the ferrets that are in your home, the
ferrets you love so dearly.  I want you to hug them, kiss them, and love
them with all of your might.  Then, I want you to look them in the eye
and ask yourselves the question I've asked myself.  How would I feel if
this were my ferret?

You already know my answer.  If you can not understand it I'm afraid
there's no way I could possibly explain it to you.

--
Karen McCabe