Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 16:37:21 -0600
I'm throwing my 2 cents in here re: shelters in TN, specifically Cloud Nine
Ferrets Inc. (congrats!)...

I adopted Tasha my female to replace one that was lost to liver and kidney
disease a few weeks before.  Riki my male was absolutely LOST without her.

I contacted Judy and met her and Mark in Huntsville at his house with the
ferrets that were available for adoption.  I took Riki along so he could
help pick out his new sister.  WELL....we had a WONDERFUL time...!!!  A
room full of ferrets and all of them wonderful....but Tasha just stood out
and she and Riki had a ball.

Needless to say I am very well pleased with my new adoptee and highly
recommend Cloud Nine for anyone in this area.  Their process for screening
is very efficient and the environment with which ferrets and prospective
new parents are introduced is great.  I wish there were more people in the
area like Judy and Mark who had the time (and lets not forget energy!) for
doing what they do.

Thanks again you guys for bringing Tasha into my life...and I know her big
brother Riki would bounce his agreement too!!

Su Cook
Critterhaven
http://www.critterhaven.com