Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 14:30:16 -0400
I've been experiencing some rotten sys probs. one of which is
my burner....

I had the three volumes of the Ferret Poem book saved on an ongoing CD
ROM disk, well the disk had decided to become unreadable, scandisk will
not recover the disk, I'm going to have it taken in and see if the
professionals can do it.  I've lost much on that disk :(

Does anyone have the 3 volumes saved that you could send to me?  They
were in PDF format, I would royally love to have them back.  Please if
anyone has them, would you mind sending them along to me.

Thanks

Jadesun
Amber-Lynn, my Turkey Bone with the Chicken Legs
Nikki Taur, my White Tiger
http://www3.nbnet.nb.ca/jadesun