Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 00:48:17 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Just a reminder that the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network will be having
it's monthly meeting on Saturday November 8th from 6pm-9pm at the
Clairmont Mobile Home Park recreation center, 13531 Clairmont Way,
Oregon City.

Visitors and guests are always welcome.  Ferrets are welcome if they are
current on their vaccinations, have tested ADV-, and are healthy.  Make
sure you have a carrier handy for your kids so they have a safe place to
be when you are not with them.

Since this month we celebrate Thanksgiving, our dinner will include a
turkey (no, NOT me) provided by the PFSN.  Please bring a sidedish to
share and your own table setting.  For dessert?  How about some pie????

We will be having a PIE BAKE-OFF AND AUCTION.  How is your baking talent?
Got a scrumptious apple or pumpkin pie you want to show off?  It's easy
to enter.  Just bring 2 identical homemade pies (apple or pumpkin).  One
will be tested by our panel of judges.  The other will be auctioned off
to the highest bidder.

Our GREETING CARD CONTEST is still in swing.  Bring your best home made
Thanksgiving card to enter.  All entries are retained by the PFSN for an
auction at the end of the year so don't use any original photographs.

Naturally, there will be prizes for both contests.

The FERRET TAROT CARD raffle will also be held during the meeting.
Tickets will be available at the door for those attending.

PFSN MEMBERS: We will be accepting nominations for 1 open position
(Secretary) and 2 with terms ending (President, Treasurer).  If you wish
to nominated, or nominate someone, your attendance is required.  If you
cannot attend, please contact me directly.  If you are interested in a
position and wish more information, please contact a board member.

Anyone needing directions or information please contact me at
[log in to unmask] or call the PFSN at 503-557-8369.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG