From:
"Eddie L. Malone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 21:28:08 -0500
Hi folks would like to say we have enjoyed the FML for a few weeks now and
wanted to introduce or fuzzy he is Brownie Bear named by our daughter Kayla.
We also have 2 cats Newt and Ghost they get along well.  We would like to
hear from any ferret owners / clubs in the Montgomery AL.  area.  And we now
understand that our ferret is just as normal as all the others he is a
cinamon sable we think light tan body and the dark brown legs and tail with
a brown mask kinda anyway we enjoy all the posts and long live the FLO!!