From:
Sandi Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 00:36:43 -0700
>Also, I think Ms. Ackerman has confused two different issues.

No I don't believe so. Selling out is selling out.

>Ms. Ackerman, you have stated that the House Rabbit Society has
>successfully changed the mind of Petco on its policy regarding selling
>rabbits.  For this, I applaud you and the others who effected this change.
>What I ask is how this happened?  What steps did you take to make this
>happen? [RF]

I have responded to several different people regarding the steps the HRS
took.  I don't believe that the rabbit discussion is all that interesting
to ferret owners, although in the past I've posted bits and pieces of our
successful campaign to this list.

You know who I am.  I do not hide behind anonymous.  Contact me via private
e-mail and I'll be more than delighted to tell you what we did....not as
individuals, as little can be accomplished....but as a rabbit community.

Sandi