From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 21:30:10 EDT
We gots dem best mens! (Ferts)

Paw Paw done gotted his (our) pooter back!  The tape thingy didn't didn't
work out but he gotted a modem for it.  Now all he has to do is to finger
out how to stick a 'plug and play' modem into a pooter that ain't never
heared of such stuff.  Mee Maw's pooter guy showed him what to do.  Seems
that all he has to do is to finger out which set of jumpers to change so's
the modem will get along with the pooter.  We rectum that we can help him
out a lot with the project since we's real good at jumpin'.

Anyways, we done asked our good friends in Dallas to be our bestest mens at
the weddin'.  We've been knowin' their nice Mom, and the rest of their
fambly, for a real long time.  They is mighty good friends of ours.  So,
Bubba & Beavis is going to stands up with us at the big weddin'.  They might
also has to hold us up since we is gettin' mighty nervous.

On a sour note, we gotted a cranky note from some ferts that wanted to
beertend at the weddin.  They had wroted us about it but we tolded them that
they needed to let Rosie and Maxie's Ma and Da knows their wishes since it
is the bryde's fambly's responsibility to arrange such things.  Oh well.
there's still lot's of things that need to get did for the wedding.  There's
room for EVERYBODY.  We still needs somebody to drive the lemonzines.

Anyway, we sure hopes that Rosie & Maxie has a great vacation in California.
We can't wait to hear about the baby sisters they is getting from that nice
Dayna lady.  Ya'll keeps your heads down in case Da gets pulled over by the
Ferret Fuzz.  Maybe you should practice sayin' 'Meow".

Many much loves,

Tater and Odie - da nervous gwooms.