Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 04:23:05 -0800
>>From:    Angela <[log in to unmask]>
>>
>>I don't know if anyone uses them, but man are they great for cleaning
>>ferret stuff.
>>
>>I'm talking about those wipes..clorox and lysol make them.

>Hi Angela,
>
>What brand are you using?  All of the ones I could find in my area had
>warning labels about not using near pets or small children on them, but
>they seem like a great idea!
>
>Regina

Hi Regina,

I use the Lysol and the Clorox brand.  I make sure the area I wiped is
completely dry before letting them near it.  If I wipe the carpet with
them, they generally don't go near the smell.  I've not had any problems
with them.  It's when the cleaner is still wet that it poses a risk.

Angela