From:
Steven J Hebor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:49:33 -0500
I have been a member of the fml for more than two years, but have not
posted previously.  I am always about a month behind in issues, but try
and read every day.  My husband and I are owned by four wonderful ferrets,
two purchased from a pet store and the last two from a shelter.  Today I
received a call about a family who has recently had some bad luck and are
looking for someone to foster their three ferrets until they get back on
their feet.  I have spoken to the father, who seemed very sincere in
wanting to keep the ferrets, but in realizing that at the moment it would
be better for the ferrets if they were in a foster home.  There are two
children and the mother, all want to keep these pets.  I will be happy to
give more details to anyone interested in helping this family, but will not
go into detail on the list.  The family and ferrets are currently in the
Lehigh Valley in PA.  If you or anyone you know is interested in helping,
please e-mail direct and I will give further details.