From:
Amanda Heisel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 16:23:24 EST
Hi

My brother needs help in litter training his ferret.  All that he sees his
litter for is something fun to play with.  He just shovels it all out
searching for the bottom like it was some sort of game.  We tried to do
what the Petco salesperson told us to do and that was to place one of his
droppings into the litter after he was done so he would think that's where
he needed to go.  Well.....didn't work!  We would be very gratefull if you
would help us with our little situation here.

Thanks one and all!