From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 15:16:33 -0500
Hello,

My name be Buddy Pyron. I am Holly-bear's brudder. My mama reminded me
to use my manners and rite a note to tank everbody for writin wit dos
get bedder ledders for me. My mama be so scared dat I had da cancer in
my belly . She had lot of dos wet tings as Holly called dem. but now,
and dis be the confusing part, she still has da wet tings even dough i
don't have da cancer. I just have a really big kidnee, i dont know what
dat is but i know its not bad as da cancer. mama sayd does are happy
wet tings on her face makin her face wet. I thought she just played in
my water bowl!

So, tank you for all da happy notes you sended to me and to my mama.
She says she couldn't hav gotten thru dese hard times without you. She
says you are all very speshal humans. I tink so too to send so many get
bedder notes to a ferret dey never met. I am not totally fine, but i be
a hole lot bedder dan she thought i'd be. Now i jus have to get bedder
frum dis perashun on my belly. I kinda hurt but mama has speshal
medicine from dr Potts to make da hurt go away. But it shure makes
me sleepy. I can't wait to get all bedder so i can play wit my new
brudder, Cody again. I gots to pick him out myself to come home frum da
shelter. Ruby helped too, but I helped da most. I jus luv him, he be a
lot of fun to chase!

Dooks to all of you, I gots to go back to bed cuz i be verrrry
sleeeeeppy.

Buddy