Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 10:01:06 -0500
Bambi is 11 weeks old now and last Sunday she got a playmate.  I purshased a
7 week old male.  They were doing fine for the first couple of days and then
I noticed that Bouncer was biting Bambi hard and she was'nt playing or
defending herself.  She would'nt even get up and walk.  I called the vet
Thursday and told him what was going on and he said to watch her for a
couple of days and if she gets any worse to bring her in.  Well last night
it got alot worse.  She would'nt even get up to eat, drink, or go to the
bathroom.  I picked her up and she was burning up, she ended up in the
hospital at 8:00pm last night.  she had a fever of 104.6 and she had a
bacterial infection and a staff infection on her back.  He gave her medicine
and I am happy to say that she is doing much better this morning.  She is
now eating and drinking on her own.  Bouncer is doing fine he hasn't shown
any signs of anything so i am hoping that this passes with no effects on
him.  her skin is drying out bad though and I was wondering if anybody knows
what i can put on her to keep her from getting any worse.  Seeing that its
Sunday I dont know many places that are open around here.  But I am willing
to try anything, she cant have a bath for a while cause of her dry skin.

thanx for listening and i would greatly appriciate any advise you have
for me.

                           Thanx,
                          Hanna