From:
"Petal D. Lavallee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 13:35:43 EDT
I noticed yesterday that Calvin and Hobbs have had a change in the color and
consistency of their poops.  The color has gone to a dark greenish brown and
it s very soft and wet.  It s not LOOSE diarrhea yet but I am afraid that
they may have ECE.  Nothing has changed in their diet.  They are still very
playful, full of energy and are eating and drinking well.  What should I do?

Petal

[P.S.]
Forgot to mention that we have not been around any other ferrets or ferret
people since we adopted Calvin and Hobbs.  What is the incubation period of
ECE?

Could this just now be hitting them f they were exposed before we got them a
(month ago tomorrow)?

Thanks
Petal