From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 27 May 1994 11:01:00 -0400
Have the ferrets that have come down with the greenies been vaccinated
with a canine distemper specific vaccine?  Just a thought - perhaps
greenies is a canine parvo strain - if so a 6 or 7 way vaccine could
make the difference.  I've always vaccinated with 6 way vaccines as I
have dogs too and don't want to take any chances with these adorable
little creatures.  I've not had the virus here (thank goodness) but then
again I haven't heard of anyone in our area that has had it either.
What do you think?
Troy Lynn