Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:02:02 -0400
>truck-driving ferrets (of course I'm referring to Jason and Sammy :-).  I
>was just wondering, can ferrets get motion sickness while in the car/truck?
>Is it common?

Only one of my ferrets (out of about 10 through the years) has had a
problem.  That was my little Skittles who had some brain damage due to an
extremely high temp as a kit (I didn't know anything about ferrets at the
time, and so got her to the vet a little late).  She'd salivate and look
miserable if I put her on the dashboard of the car, or swung the bag too
much that she was in.  I get the feeling that if I hadn't taken her off the
dashboard, she would have thrown up.  But aside from her, none of my other
ferrets had any problems.

--Barb--