From:
Mary Stuler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 00:51:09 -0500
Hi everyone, We're still learning ferrets and their needs but have a
quesion please.  The cute little girl we have now is about 2 1/2 years
old and is an albino.  My concern is her tail, The fur is thinner all
the way around her tail and her skin coloring is getting darker.  The
closer to the end the darker it gets.  She doesn't seem to be in pain but
doesn't seem to want us to touch it, she just moves it.  Any ideas of
what to do?  We know we need to get her shots and then get her another
friend.
Our other baby died in March at 9 years old due to hypoglycemia.  (you
all sent such heart felt cards in Armons honor, if I missed thanking any
of you, thanks)

If any one has any ideas of what we can do for Casper let us know please.

Thanks,
Mary