From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:10:06 -0500
>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Modern Ferret Magazine
>
>I have written nicely 3 times now in a 4 week period asking Mary via
>E-mail at the customer service E-mail address about my Modern Ferret.  I
>have not recieved any response in a 4 week period.

We got in touch with Mary Shefferman.  Both she and Eric have been rather
ill lately.  Eric in particular.

She thanks everyone for their concern.

Mary was just starting to handle the backlogged messages at that support
address when Eric became particularly ill.

They are both terribly sorry about having troubles and how that affects
the publication of Modern Ferret.

Mary has said she would try to get a message up at the website within a
week or two explaining their future plans.  They are certainly planning
on publishing another issue as soon as they possibly can.

Now we both hope everyone can continue to remain understanding of the
struggles these two brave people are to even think about continuing to
publish despite all their health problems.  We both admire Mary and Eric
immensely!

Bill and Diane Killian
zen and the art of ferrets