From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:36:19 -0400
The news article about the pet killing fire which killed 4 ferrets and
8 other pet that was sparked by a Plug-in does not say "Glade" at this
time:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=11272868

I was checking for accuracy to alter our condo management to potential
fire hazard. Usually here when fires occur they are typically from one
of three causes: smoking (but it's been a while since one of those
happened), uncleaned drier vents, and the fireplaces here which are
not good enough for heating being used for home heating. Luckily, most
of the condos here do not have fireplaces.

Personally, we are not about to use ANY plug-ins. Ferrets have had such
health problems according to multiple previous posts including today's
from

John.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: