From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 13:22:18 -0400
There is a Shelter Mom in Alabama that is single and has been doing it
all on her own lately and she is running out of steam, money and pure
will power.  I've seen all the good things that having volunteers can do
for a shelter... it can keep the Shelter Mom going when everything looks
hopeless.

Sandi needs regualr volunteers.  If you are in the Dothan, AL area,
please volunteer your time.  Several of us from the Atlanta area went
down to visit/help her a few months ago.  She is the most loving, caring
person I've ever met.  It was obvious that she puts the well being of her
fuzzies over herself -- they were so well taken care of by lots of out
time (one room had open cages and total time out), all vet care that was
needed was done quickly.  She was thrilled with the stuff we brought and
any help we gave, you would have thought we were the cats meow!!!  She
was so very easy to help, I'm surprised that volunteers are coming out
of the woodwork just to be there with her and the fuzzies.  I don't know
how she does it all without breaking.

She is putting some things onto eBay to bring money into the shelter.
If you can help, please do ... it is money going to a wonderful lady
and will help the shelter continue to exist.

She also has put things on eBay.  Here are the links...
Ferret T-Shirts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5394778605

Ferret Painting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4384017831

Ferret Urn
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7158746224

If your heart feels led to help (she didn't say I could put this in, but
I'm going to anyway) -- Even just sending a few dollars in an envelope to
help keep her going, and a note to keep her spirit up ... Please help ...
what she does for the fuzzies in her care is truly a gift to them.

If you want to send anything, here is her info.
Heaven Scent Ferret Shelter/Rescue
#67 P.R. 1512
Midland City, AL  36350
EMail:    [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance for your assistance ....
Florence Love and the Super Seven