From:
Inez Gowsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:32:09 -0700
Barb Hoult asked:
>On Aug 31st Gerri posted a thank you to Troy Lynn and Tracy Horn.  In
>that posting she makes the following comment....
>
>>Along comes two more special babies I names Onyx and Dippy- Onyx is a
>>large black male with obvious Canadian lines and obvious Canadian teeth
>>to go along.
>>
>>I'm certainly not trying to start anything here but I am somewhat
>>confused about this statement and what it's supposed to mean?

I choose to believe that it means the ferrets are very polite and well-
behaved with sparkling white teeth. :-)   Aren't all of us Canadians
polite and don't we all have good teeth?

I didn't understand what the original comment meant either.  I didn't
think there were any Canadian-specific ferret breeds.

Inez
owned by two "American" ferrets (well, their rabies shots were given at
a Clinic in the USA before someone brought them to Canada for adoption)