Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:55:49 -0500
Dear FML family;

I don't post a lot but right now I have something to say. :-)  Last year
when the Utah crisis occurred we volunteered to take in some of these
little critters.  (please-no cheers, it's what we do)  Anyway, a few of
those guys needed adrenal surgery.  They also needed their vaccines.  I
am pleased to announce that all nine of the Utah ferrets we received have
gone to their "forever" homes.  Yes, even the ones that had adrenal
surgeries.

I would like to Thank each and every one of you who donated to the Utah
rescues.  Better still, Tommy, Tigger and Tasha would like to Thank you
for their surgeries.  YOU made it possible-YOU found it in your hearts to
care.

With much thanks,
Mary

http://www.mkaresq.com