From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:13:22 -0800
Before anyone judges Troy Lynn Eckart, I suggest they pay a visit to her
home.  I personally have been there.  TL stops at nothing to see that the
little ones have everything they could possibly need or want, paying no
attention to the things SHE needs.They receive the best of veterinarian
care, food, toys, etc.  not to mention the LOVE they receive from TL
herself.  The ferrets receive way more than 6 minutes of attention per
day----more like endless time per day.  I honestly do not know how TL
does it, she also helps others with their medical bills and needs.  She
definately was there for me in a time of need and I have two little ones
in my home rescued by her that I wouldn't trade for a million bucks.
TL has the biggest heart of anyone I know or ever wish to know.  I feel
like the luckiest woman alive that I've got a friend like her, as many
others do!

Angie George