From:
Purple Cow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:52:13 -0500
My husband bought me a new ferret cage for Christmas and I can't wait to
get it all fixed up so that my boy can move in and have a lot more space.
The new cage is all wire so I'm planning on tiling some of the floors and
carpeting others but I had a few questions first.  With the areas that are
going to be tiled is there a certain type of tile that's best?  Linoleum or
regular tile?  And how do you attatch it, does it just get cut to fit or
should it be glued down somehow?  Should the carpeted areas be glued down
or just cut to fit?  Is an indoor/outdoor type of rug better or does it
not matter?  Are there certain types that I should be concerned with him
getting his nails caught in?  Thank you for any advice you might have to
offer.