From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:43:10 -0500
Lin, I had posted a few days ago regarding the Affidavit that is posted
on the mfran.org. site.

I just checked the www.mfran.org and if you select the dm rescue, not
only do you have the opportunity to select the affadavit but now there
are some pictures posted which are large enough just to see what this
horrible condition is all about.

As noted, the site is still under construction, so I would think that
people need to give Kris some time to set up the site and then check
back from time to time to eventually see the finished product.

A big thank you to Kris, who I have never met, for all the work he is
doing to create this site for those of us who would like to become more
learned on the McKay Farm.

This is the time to pull together to make a difference for all the
ferrets at the McKays farm - not excluding the minks of course.

Cindy Scheidt