From:
Muldoone Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:56:15 -0800
Hi, Muldoone here.  I have enjoyed immensely being the greeter of so many
of your ferrets since becoming the junior Rainbow Bridge greeter.

A request was made some time ago about putting together a collection of
Rainbow Bridge greetings which I have done and it is now available.

The stories have been gone over and necessary corrections made.  Along
with the stories there are also a few poems.

Something I am very excited about is the new program we are launching:
"A BUCK FOR A BOOK"  Every time someone orders a copy of the book, one
dollar will be donated to the SOS.  The writing has been such a pleasure
for me to do and I feel I have touched some hearts but now we can do
something to help out the ferrets still alive.  A dollar will be donated
on the sale of each book AND a dollar on each sale of the calendar as
well.  The SOS is a very worthy charity and I am so happy we are teaming
up to do this.

The book as well as the calendar and other ferret merchandise is being
carried on Cafe Press and you can order it there.

Site link:
http://www.ferretexpress.com/Welcome.html

Book link:
http://www.cafepress.com/ferretexpress.40999187

Calendar link:
http://www.ferretexpress.com/2006WallCalendar.html

~~Muldoone~~
Caring for your ferrets at the Rainbow Bridge.