From:
Lynda Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 23:10:53 -0400
"Put dem up!  Put dem up!  Come on yas clowns I'm gonna box ya in da ears!"

Now, now Toby the Kanadian Rep we don't have to get physical!  A picture
is worth a lot more than our dollar I'll tell ya!  But if you want to see
the Real Canadian and some of what he stands for have a look
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/memberspix3.html

Talk funny y'all, don't belive it!  Good think I love that 'merican beer
and humorous fuzzbutts!  LOL

" Yeah, but I gots to pertect da image don't ya know and we gots lots o
big guys up here you Clowns!  I got a Harley Bug, some big Max guy and
even some cute little girls out west...so come on up you Rodeo Fuzzbutts,
cause I could kick your butt!"

"psssst, hey mommie, day don't know where we lives do dey....why is da
cats grinning and trying to open da door...nah, they wouldn't come up
here.  Whaddya mean Border doesn't mean a big fence....tell em I went to
Las Vegas ok Mom."