Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 22:22:02 EDT
Hi,

I am supposed to pick up a ferret sometime next week from a person who is
no longer able to keep her.  She is from Chicago and I am from Michigan.
We are planning to meet in Gary, IN.  The problem is that neither of us is
real familiar with Gary.  If anyone here is, we need somplace to meet that
is just off a major highway and easy to find.  I'll be traveling I-94 for
as long as possible and the other person is coming from Chicago.  Can
anyone help?  I need very specific directions (like exit number) because I
get lost VERY easily.

Thank you!!

Kim