From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:24:03 -0400
It was soo funny last week when the very first FML Fathers Day thanks
card arrived at the mailbox of Ferret Wise's shelter Dad!

"WHo is this?  I don't know these people?  What's up?" he asked.

I looked like I had not a clue--" I don't know-- just maybe you met them
at a show- or maybe they came to the shelter- or attended the Ferretstock
event ", I replied not wanting to give away the secret mailing list :)
Then yesterday another card arrived for the shelter Dad at Ferret Wise.

"Alright- what is this some fathers day campaign going on for Fathers
Day?", he stated.

I replied- "Well, I don't really know, but wouldn't that be a very nice
thing - seems other folks appreciate your assists with the ferrets !! :)

Last night he did a super job of deep cleaning the floors and cages in
the shelter-- I know I appreciate those who have sent a little
encouragement along the the Ferret Wise shelter Dad!

Shelter Mom, alicia

[Moderator's note: Hey, even I got a couple!  Such a nice gesture.  I'll
have to thank people personally as well as now: Thanks!  BIG]