Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 1994 06:44:17 PST
Tarra-

My heart goes out to you. Sometimes when you hear about the rotten
things that some people can do, it kind of almost makes you ashamed
to belong to the same race as them. I wish you luck in the legal actions
against them. Regardless of how that turns out, I think their actions
will eventually catch up with them. You always get as good as you
give and I don't want to be those people when their actions come
back to them!

If you're worried about your little fuzzy guys, what you may want to
do something other than just informing your neighbors of what
happened, youmay want to try to get a neighborhood watch program
going. You and your neighbors can look out for each other. If they
realize it could have been or possible still could be their pets, their child,
their wife, their ??, they may wish to get more involved in helping to
safeguard their home. Who knows if the people in your neighborhood
will go for this? Or whether it will do any good?  I don't think it can hurt.
I think people would at least watch what happens in their community a
little closer and not hestitate to call the police when something's not right.
It is something where you  could possibly make a difference.

I hope this helps.

-kim, mike, and the fuzzy ones, squirt and pippi

  Kimberly Burkard          |              _     Everything I needed to know in
  Xerox, Rochester, NY      |       _____C .._.  life I learned from my ferret:
  [log in to unmask]   |  ____/     \___/   Be flexible and go with life's
  [log in to unmask]  | <____/\_---\_\     twists and turns.